Safety Measures- COVID-19
- Only the person testing will be allowed in the building. No one can accompany you. Children are not allowed.
- You will be asked health questions. Anyone displaying symptoms of illness will not test.
- Added health and safety measures are in place for your protection and ours. Testing may move slower than you are used to.
Daily Colors for Saturday May 21, 2022
Dakota County Probation (Apple Valley): NONE
- Dakota County Probation (St. Paul Oneida Location): NONE
- Isanti County: NONE
- Le Sueur County: NONE St. Paul Oneida Location)
- Le Sueur County: NONE
- @LeSueur Cty Justice Center 435 Derrynane St, LeCenter
Daily Colors for Sunday May 22 2022
- Dakota County Probation(Apple Valley location) : NONE
- Dakota County Social Services (St. Paul Oneida Location): NONE
- Dakota County Probation Oneida (St. Paul Oneida Location) : NONE
- Isanti County Probation: NONE
- Le Sueur County: NONE @LeSueur Cty Justice Center 435 Derrynane St, LeCenter.
- Le Sueur: NONE @ 357 Oneida Street St. Paul, MN
- If you have had covid or have been exposed to covid in the last 10 days or have a cough, runny nose, fever, body aches or loss of taste or smell do not report for your ua and call your Social Worker. (St. Paul Oneida Location)
Testing Hours & Locations:
ARE NOW LISTED BY LOCATION AND DAYS OF THE WEEK
Oneida-(357 Oneida Street St. Paul)
Dakota Apple Valley-(14955 Galaxie Ave Apple Valley)
Le Sueur Cty (LeSueur Cty Justice Center 435 Derrynane St, LeCenter)
[email protected](Isanti Cty. Probation Office-555 18th Ave. SW, Cambridge)