New Safety Measures- COVID-19
- A face covering or mask is required to test.
- Only the person testing will be allowed in the building. No one can accompany you. Children are not allowed.
- You will be asked health questions. Anyone displaying symptoms of illness will not test.
- Red place markers are spaced 6 feet apart. When you arrive stand on the next available place marker. THIS IS YOUR PLACE IN LINE. Clients are no longer required to sign in. Sign in will occur at the processing counter.
- Added health and safety measures are in place for your protection and ours. Testing may move slower than you are used to.
Daily Colors for Wednesday, May 27
- Ramsey County: Lemon, Purple, Teal
- Dakota County: None
- Washington County: None
- Isanti County: Because of COVID-19, The Isanti County Probation Random Drug testing is currently being suspended. Testing will resume when it is safe to do so. All probation clients are still subject to testing by your Probation Agents. Random color code testing will resume for you when notified by your agent or the Isanti County Probation Department.
Wednesday, May 27: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM